Mijas - Maps - Leaflets - Timetables
Mijas tourist maps:
- Mijas village map SPA/ENG/FRE/GER- See at issuu
- Mijas village map ITA/HOL/POR/POL - See at issuu
- Mijas village map DEN/SWE/NOR/FIN - See at issuu
- Mijas village map JAP/KOR/RUS/CHI - See at issuu
- Las Lagunas street map - Mijas Costa - See at issuu
- La Cala map - Mijas Costa
- Municipality of Mijas
Nature - Leaflets
- Signalized hiking trails network - See at issuu
- Botanic route - See at isssuu
- Lime kiln - See at issuu
- Esparto grass - See at issuu
- Del Barrio quarries - See at issuu
- Calvario shrine - See at issuu
- Mountain goat - See at issuu
Local Tourist Office
Address: Avda. Virgen de la Peña 2A, 29650 Mijas
Opening hours (from Monday To Friday):
- From November to March: from 9:00 to 18:00h
- From April to June: from 9:00 to 19:00h
- From July to October: from 9:00 to 20:00h
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 14:00h
Phone: 952 58 90 34 Fax: 952 58 90 35
Historical-Ethnological Museum (Folk Museum)
Address: Plaza de la libertad, Mijas
Opening hours (Open every day):
- Winter (from the 30th of October) Monday to Friday: from 10:00 to 18:00h. Saturday/Sunday & Bank Holidays: from 10:00 to 14:00h / from 15:00 to 18:00h
- Summer (from the 1st of July) from 10:00 to 15:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00h
Phone: 952 59 03 80
Ticket: 1 €
Watchtower - Torreón de La Cala
Address: C/ Torreón, s/n. 29649 La Cala (Mijas Costa)
Summer opening hours(July and August)
- Every morning from 10:00 to 14:00 h.
- Every afternoon from 19:00 to 22:00 h.
Winter opening hours
- Every day from 11:00 to 18:00 h.
Ticket: 1 € (donativo para Afesol)
Donkey - Taxi
Opening hours (Every day):
- Winter from 9:00 to 18:00 h.
- Summer from 10:00 to 22:00 h.
Land lines: 952 48 61 97 / 952 48 67 65
Mobile telephones: 627 026 958 / 669 271 627 / 629 456 295
- Donkey: 15€
- Donkey cart: 20€
- Horse carriage: 25€
Contact Phone: 666 970 421 / 609 556 858
Miniature Museum (Carromato de Mijas)
Address: Avda. del Compás, s/n. 29650 Mijas
- From November until Holy week: From 10:00 to 18:00 h.
- From Holy Week until the 30th of June
- September and October: From 10:00 to 19:00 h.
- July and August: From 10:00 to 22:00 h.
Contact Phone: 950 58 90 05 / 952 58 90 34
- Adults: 3 €
- Retired people: 2 €
- Kids (6 - 14 years): 1,50 €
- Groups: 1,50 € (Consult conditions)
Address: Paseo de Las Murallas, s/n. 29650 Mijas
- From Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 20:00 h.
- Sundays from 10:00 to 18:00 h.
Telephone: 952 48 52 48
Contemporary Art Center- CAC Mijas
Address: Calle Málaga, 28, 29650 Mijas (Málaga)
From Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00h
Single ticket: 3€
Opening hours: from Wednesday to Sunday: from 10:00 to 14:00 and from15:00 to 17:00