Address: Paseo "El Compás"
Opening hours: Everyhour, every day.
Price: Free entry.

This chapel situated next to the panoramic view point of "El Compas", was excavated out of a rock by a Carmelita monk half way through the 17th century. Inside the chapel is the image of the Virgin of the Rock, Patron Saint of Mijas. According to the legend, she was discovered in 1586 by two child sheppards who were guided to the place by a dove.